Only applications containing all required documents will be assessed. To make sure you don’t forget to upload anything, download this checklist to prepare a full application: Download Checklist Required Documents.pdf
- All the submitted documents must be in English (except for the research paper / thesis that can be in any language, accompanied by an English summary).
- If you fail to do not provide all of the required documents, your application will not be taken into account by the Admission Board.
- There is a maximum amount of documents you can upload for each category. Check the given amount of documents allowed before you upload them.
- Each document to be uploaded is restricted in size and in most cases cannot exceed 2 MB. More information is available in the application tool.
- In case you face problems uploading documents, please check if all of them are in the right format and do not exceed 2 MB, then try uploading them again.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions where you can find extensive information on the application process and required documents.